Career Day ... "Career Day - Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya - April 2014"
- Hari / Tanggal : Rabu & Kamis / 16 & 17 April 2014
- Tempat : Universitas Wijaya Kusuma Surabaya, Jalan Dukuh Kupang XXV / 54, Surabaya, 60225. ( http://www.uwks.ac.id )
Bursa Kerja 2013 di... TheProfessional bekerjasama dengan Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Indonesia (STIESIA) Surabaya mengadakan Recruitment Day / Bursa Kerja
Computer Science Scholarships – The Most Popular Scholarships in Computer Science
by - 07/08/2011
There are a number computer science scholarships and grants for college students doing work towards these kinds of fascinating employment opportunities. Listed below are regarded as the most known ten:
1. AFCEA Educational Foundation Scholarship: The AFCEA’s $2,000 General John A. Wickham Scholarships are granted in order to full-time sophomore, freshman or even senior college students along with GPAs of 3. 5 or maybe more who will be enrolled fulltime within aerospace, computer engineering & science, electrical engineering, math or physics programs at accredited four-year institutions.
2. NFB Computer Science Scholarship: The NVM provides about 30 scholarships each year at its national convention to U.S. blind students who participate in the entire NFB convention and are pursuing or planning to pursue full-time, postsecondary studies (except for one scholarship given to a part-time student working full time).
3. ThinkQuest Internet Challenge: $5,000 computer
engineering scholarships from the Oracle Education Foundation are available to teams of students through this international website-building competition.
4. SWE Scholarship Program: $10,000 scholarships are awarded to female students in accredited bachelor’s or master’s programs preparing for computer engineering and other engineering technology careers.
5. ESA Foundation Computer and Video Game Scholarship: The ESA Foundation established these $3,000 scholarships in 2007 for women and minorities attending or planning to attend accredited four-year colleges and universities and working towards degrees that will lead to careers in the computer and video game industries.
6. Intel Science Talent Search: These $100,000 computer science scholarships go to one lucky college student each year. Applicants must submit applications by November 17 for the following year.
7. UC/Edison International Scholarship Program: These $15,000 computer science scholarships are available to community college transfer students planning to finish B. S. degrees in computer science, engineering, life science, math, physical science or technology.
8. XEROX Technical Minority Scholarship Program: $10,000 computer science scholarships are available for minority students pursuing technology careers.
9. Upsilon Pi Epsilon Student Award for Academic Excellence: UPE offers several $500 scholarships to computer engineering students who excel in their national competition.
10. $2,000 Alice L. Haltom Educational Fund: These computer science scholarships are awarded in $2,000 increments for students working towards a bachelor’s degree and $1,000 increments for students working towards an associate’s degree.